Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to Honeyman






Yesterday was the first day to ride my acquired GXT bike, on this trip. A short distance away from the "Park Motel" is the Honeyman State Park. So it was a perfect opportunity to have a pleasurable ride. Which I did. I rode through the park. Here is your chance to take a look at what I viewed.

The Park Motel is an excellent place to stay. When you make it down to vist Oregon. It can be found at:
85034 Highway 101
Florence, OR 97439-8466, United States
(541) 997-2634

Also adjacent to the Park Motel is the "Country Kitchen" restaurant. The food and prices are both excellent. I enjoyed a very well prepared Denver Oumlette smothered in Oregon Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, and served with a generous helping of hash browns. It was delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah if you eat cheese you might as well smoke too! ;P

    ReplyDelete