Sunday, September 16, 2012

Driving Down The "Green Road" Route 100

After I left the village of Warren. I drove south on route 100. I refer to this roadway as the "Green Road". I stopped into to say hello to Kathleen and Rick, at the "Gathering Inn". Which will soon be my Vermont Home for the rest of my 2012 Vermont Trip! It was great to see them both again.
Then the rest of my morning was driving down the "Green Road" to Killington, and to Bridgewater. Located in Bridgewater is a great thrift store. So I looked around the store. No great treasure. But no looking, no treasure can be found. Then lunch was next. Excellent pizza was enjoyed at "Ramunto's". Then I found some interesting books at a garage sale. While I was still in Bridgewater. Then I enjoyed the drive back to Hancock and the "Gathering Inn". After getting settled in at the Gathering Inn. I drove up the mountain to visit "Texas Falls". A beautiful waterfalls. That are located in the Green Mountain National Forest. Believe me. Any time spent in the Green Mountain forest is real quality time! Enjoy the photos. The weather was a really nice today. A high about 21 Celsius, and not a cloud over the Green Mountains!











No comments:

Post a Comment