Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome To Warren

I enjoyed a good night stay at the "Hostel Tevere". The dinner was also good in there restaurant. I enjoyed a good burger with a great salad. For desert I enjoyed a homemade macaroon, covered in chocolate. Yum!

After I walk up in Vermont. Oh yes what a great feeling! I rode my bike from the hostel to the town of Warren. Not that far of a trip. Plus the weather is perfect today. I enjoyed a nice breakfast sandwich on an English muffin. Lots of hot coffee. The coffee always tastes fantastic in Vermont. It has to have a correlation to the ultra clean air that you get tp breath here, during your stay.

Then I headed south on route 100. Heading towards the hamlet of Hancock, and my new residence, "The Gathering Inn".

I have included some photos. Of the village of Warren. A very nice Vermont Village, located in the "Mad River Valley".
















No comments:

Post a Comment