Thursday, September 20, 2012

Into The Valley Of Green



Today I enjoyed a return visit to Stowe, Vermont. In which I refer to as "The Valley Of Green". Stowe is one of the most popular ski areas in the State Of Vermont. I enjoy to visit there because of the beauty of the valley. Also because of the Stowe Recreation Path. That is a biking enthusiasts' dream come true. It is 5.3 miles in length and meanders through all the scenery that make the State of Vermont such of a special place to be.

I enjoyed a great sandwich at the "Main Street Cafe". Chicken Salad Sandwich to be exact. To give me the necessary energy to complete the 10.6 bike ride. The ride went very well. The weather conditions were perfect. Not a cloud in the sky, and high temperature about 18 Celsius. I just feel great when I am here. The air is so much cleaner. The sky is that much bluer. The food tastes that much better. The constant green and beautiful surroundings. Will always make you feel relaxed and at home!
This photo is of the Headquarters to the "Green Mountain Club" located in Waterbury.


























No comments:

Post a Comment