Saturday, October 3, 2009

Arrived Back In The Green Mountains

Well happy to say Howard S. and myself arrived back in the Green Mountain State of Vermont. The trip down went well. Howard and I shared the driving, and the weather for most of the trip was very nice. We hit rainy weather after we did a meal stop in Barre.

I drove the final leg of the trip. The final part was through driving rain. However were here, and we arrived in one piece. Our Vermont vacation has begun. I am happy to say that I here again. My annual trip to Vermont was in jeopardy to to contracting a bad case of the stomach flu. I missed 5 days from work, and had 3 trips to see my family doctor. I defiantly not close to being back to 100%. I will just take it easy, and hope I enjoy my Vermont experience. The hope is that the Green Mountains make me feel better. As they always have.

Quoting Jim Croce's fantastic song "Hey Tomorrow" "Hey tomorrow, where are you goin'
Do you have some room for me
'Cause night is fallin' and the dawn is callin'
I'll have a new day if she'll have me"

No comments:

Post a Comment