Saturday, October 10, 2009

Burlington Vermont, city on Lake Champlain





It's here the final day of our trip. We enjoyed a great breakfast at the Emerson House. Then Howard and did a walk about Vengennes, and Howard tried to do some fishing. He enjoyed no luck and no fish! But I shot some pictures of beautiful otter Creek and the falls . After that we headed north on route 7, first we passed through Charlotte, and then on to Shelbourne. We stopped briefly at a farmers market in Shelbourne. Then we were thinking of visiting the Shelbourne Museum. This museum features the history of Vermont, and lots of historic buildings. Which were relocated to the museum site. Howard and I enjoyed lunch in Shelbourne. The final decision was that we move on to visit Vermont's only city. Beautiful Burlington, Vermont.

Howard and I enjoyed ourselves, very much in Burlington. By this time the sun had come out to greet us, and the sky had become blue. Thank you Mother Nature. You are a wonderful lady! Howard and I walked and shopped and enjoyed all the way. This is the way you are suppose to enjoy Burlington, Vermont.

I purchased 3 Lp's during the trip to Burlington; a rare Jimmy Buffett Lp, Steppenwolfe Live, and a quad Mountain Lp, that I didn't know even existed.

Howard and I drove back to Vergenees, and had dinner at Luigi's Pizza. My stomach is defiantly starting to feel better, thanks to taking the Tagumet.

No comments:

Post a Comment