Friday, February 11, 2011

Would You Believe!!!!



I have a very amazing story to tell. After my dinner. I got back to the hostel. Went to my room. Was coming down in the elevator, with my computer to write the posts for this blog. When I went into the elevator. I recognize someone I thought I knew. The person made a comment about me being Canadian as he saw the Canadian flag tag on my carry on suitcase. When I heard his voice I knew it was him. But how could it be?
But it was him!!! It was my old travel friend Peter George who I met in Phoenix Arizona back during my trip in 2008.
What is the odds of that happening? We wound up in the same destination again, at exactly the same time.
This is truly amazing!!! One of the great parts of travelling. The amazing people you get to meet, and the great freinds you make along the way! It is great to be reacquainted with an old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment