Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Middlebury, Vt.

After my 8 mile bike ride to Sandy's and then back to The Gathering Inn. I then set out for my days activities. Which was just to relax. Doing some shopping, and eat some great food. Defiantly what you should do on a great vacation.
So I hopped into that car of mine. And drove the 16 miles on route 125. Through and over the Green Mountains. To arrive in classic Vermont town of Middlebury. I enjoyed an excellent turkey and cheese big salad for lunch. At Nonnie's Deli. Thank you Amanda for the good advise. I also found and looked through the goods at 3 thrift stores that are located in Middlebury. No treasure found. However I did feel very relaxed at this point in the day. The next part of the day was a scenic drive north on route 7. Which parallels the coast of Lake Champlain. All the way to visit Vermont's only major city. The city of Burlington. I have become very accustomed and appreciative to this beautiful and relaxing city. Located on the east shore of Lake Champlain.
I have included some interesting shots from Middlebury, Vt. today. On this post.

The pictures of this excellent water falls. Is indeed "Middlebury Falls". The souce of the falls is "Otter Creek".

No comments:

Post a Comment