Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Burlington Scene

My last day of 2013 trip to Vermont. Was spent in the beautiful city of Burlington. I drove up from The Gathering Inn. Then found a great place to park my car on Pearl Street. There is a nice parking lot in behind the Dunkin' Donuts located there.
After getting settled in. I rode my Raleigh Bike to get some lunch. I found and ate at a nice Mexican restaurant. The food was very good. The portion was small. But much better. Compared then if it was the other way.
Then I rode my bike down to Lake Champlain. To ride the Burlington Bike Path. I rode the path for about 5 miles. Until I reached and crossed the bridge that crosses the Winooski River.
After I rode back to Burlington. I had a brief look in a Record Shop. Then the rain began. I found a great coffee shop to enjoy a hot cup of Joe. Before I headed back south to enjoy a party at the Gathering Inn. being held in my honor. There is no way I could be late for that.
I have included some pictures of enjoying my time. In Vermont's beautiful city. The city of Burlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment