Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Beautiful Shell Beach On The Island of St. Barth

One of the highlights of this trip was my time relaxing and swimming on Shell Beach. Truly one of my favorites beaches of all time. Like the name "Shell Beach" suggests. A large section of the beach has replaced the sand with assorted sea shells. Part of the beach is also made up of dark volcanic sand. The water clarity is fantastic and the atmosphere and scenery are that of dreams.
It is also the closest beach. That is just a short walk from the capital of Gustavia. I have included some photos of this fantastic beach!

2 comments:

  1. We went to Shell beach but liked St. Jean better (water was much calmer and less crowded)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved being at Shell Beach. I did not have a chance to swim on St. Jean Beach. I'm sure it is beautiful also.

    ReplyDelete