Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mullet Bay Beach

This morning I started with a good breakfast at a restaurant named Chesterfields. Then I was ready to start living the life in the Caribbean and on the island of St. Martin. I went for a relaxing swim on "Grand Bay Beach" which is my home beach. It only takes about 5 minutes to arrive at Grand Bay Beach from the Joshua Rose Guest House. Which is my residence here in Philipsburg.
Then I took a local bus to the village on Maho. Very close to where there famous and unique beach is located. I spoke with a tour guide named Dave earlier in the morning. Dave advised me that the beach located on Mullet Bay is the best beach located on St. Marrten.
They do have a bar located right on Mullet Bay, which also serves barbecued fast food. So I enjoyed a fast food lunch then went for my second swim of the day. Just part of the fun of enjoying life in the Caribbean!
I have included some pictures I took during my expereince enjoying Mullet Bay Beach.

3 comments:

  1. I too loved Mullet Bay but Maho is just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ex-patriot tour guide Dave. Mullet Bay Beach is a beautiful beach, and to enjoy swimming in the Caribbean! So far my favorite beach during this trip.

    ReplyDelete