Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Plane is Coming!

Today was a day to relax after the big voyage yesterday. There are lots of options for the last few days of this trip. I can do a day trip to one the neighboring islands. Which include; St. Barts, Saba, Anguilla and St. Kitts. I have to make sure in my own mind. If it be worth the expenditure to enjoy a one day trip.
I know that I am enjoying some quality beach time here on St. Maarten, swimming on Mullett Bay. The water is lovely the surroundings are scenic and relaxed. Compared to the famous beach located at Maho. After my wonderful time in the water. I went back to try and aquire the perfect photo of an airplane coming into land at Princess Juliana International. I have added the most recent photos I have taken. Part of the challenge of taking pictures of airplanes coming to land over Maho Beach. Is doing so without a viewfinder on the camera. Which most digital cameras do not have anymore. Also the the fact that you are looking into bright Caribbean sunshine in the afternoon. I was happy with the way some of the photos turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Noticed you caught an Air Carabias A330! Nice catch!! Have you seen an MD-11 or 747 land yet? I know KLM flies the MD11/747 in there and that Corsair flies in on the 747 as well (Air France mainly uses the A340 for there but might come in the 747 at times)

    ReplyDelete