Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Have To Fly To St. Somewhere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHRMDrEdMs4 The video of Jimmy Buffett singing "Boat Drinks"
I am very close to escaping again. From the mundane existence we all know so well as real life. In this crazy world that has been designed. To challenge us all. To try and find peace and create happiness, in our lives.
I have always been the rebel. Not for me has always been in my mind! I am never going to give in, and live my life, that way. The way we are all suppose to.
First it was living life on the racetrack for 13 years. Then when that ended. I was lucky to get a job working for Canada Post. I have worked hard over the years, and have made a success out of my postal career. The rewards have been great. The perk named paid vacation leave. Has given me the opportunity to keep traveling! I have made the most of it.

On Tuesday the 21st of January. I set sail for the Caribbean island of St Maarten. I will able to stay on this tropical paradise for 9 days. I do look forward to getting away from what has been a lousy and difficult winter. Mother Nature has been in a particular bad mood this Canadian Winter. She has thrown everything nasty at us. Which includes; an ice storm, lots of snow, and very cold arctic temperatures!
My whole existence and the essence of who the Travel Wolfe is. Has to escape and travel away from all of this cold weather. To more a peaceful, warm and friendly place.
St Maarten is known as the "Friendly Island". I do look very forward to getting the chance to enjoy some quality time there.
The tittle of this post. Comes from the Jimmy Buffett popular tune "Boat Drinks". In which Jimmy sings. I've got to fly to St. Somewhere! I'm close to bodily harm!". I can relate to this song! St. Maarten here I come!!! "I've got to go where it is warm"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment