Friday, January 24, 2014

Quality Time!

Today was a great day of this holiday. I did an adventure tour around the island of St. Martin on a tour boat by the name of "Quality Time".
The day tour and adventure cost $119. Which included a sandwich, all the drinks you wanted. Plus a great lunch at a beach front restaurant named Le Soleil, located in the village of Le Case. The staff of the Quality Time has to be commended to dedicated service, making sure everyone enjoyed themselves during this great day!
The weather was a problem early on our voyage. As all on board the Quality Time were bombarded by rain. However the weather turned for the better during the journey, and the bright Caribbean sunshine replaced the rain as our companion. Also I send out my thanks to the kind lady who gave me a Dramamine pill, before the journey began. Which ensured I enjoyed a "Lovely Cruise"! I have included my photos of the trip.

A special moment for me during this voyage. Came when we sailed away from Grand Case and were now sailing in some pretty rough water. Not to worry a friendly voice came over the speaker system of the boat. Singing the words "Boat Drinks" just as the island of St. Barts was now coming into full view. Despite the rough seas. The rest of trip back to Philipsburg was a pleasure. Also I can enjoy the fact, I am somewhere warm!

1 comment: