Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Walk For Great Coffee!

Today is Monday October 6. I woke up a 7. That is sleeping in for me. I enjoyed the morning with a fantastic walk, over the two rivers. First you walk across the White River. You leave White River Junction, and arrive in Hartford, Vermont. Then you turn right and reach the second bridge. That takes you across the Connecticut River. Which takes you from Hartford to West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Right across this bridge you will soon find another classic New England diner. It The Four Aces" diner. I have always enjoyed a big breakfast. Especially when I'm on holidays. And especially when I'm on vacation in Vermont. There is a very nice lady that provides the warm service and pours the endless cups of gourmet hot coffee, at "The Four Aces". Her name is Neille. I did enjoy my breakfast this morning, and the 3 cups of delicious coffee, that I consumed. Thank you Neille! I'm now ready for another serious bike ride for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment