Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stowe Vermont- In Through The Backdoor!







It is here. The final day of a holiday. I'm always full of emotion for the final day of my trips. Very grateful that I had the chance to go, and live, life! However sad that the experience is coming to and end. And I must return and resume my normal life.

I got a excellent recommendation from the lady, that owns and runs HomePlace. She told me to take the scenic drive to get to Stowe. You drive north to Jeffersonville, via Pleasant Valley Dr., and then get on highway 108. through Smugglers Notch. This is the only way to drive through the mountains to get to Stowe. The whole drive was incredible. Driving along "Pleasant Valley Drive" north to Jeffersonville. The Green Mountains had been transformed by nature into the "Orange Mountains". What an beautiful site! One that I will not soon forget. I passed through the "Smugglers Notch. In through the backdoor into Stowe. Vermont keeps making me say Wow! I am so impressed with being here. Vermont is a natural treasure, and gift to be enjoyed. I have enjoyed my time here. Oh, so much.

I was very taken and impressed with Stowe, Vermont. It is a very impressive place. When in Stowe you are in a Green Mountain Valley. Being totally surrounded by the Green Mountains. It is a site to behold. At this point my adrenalin was in full flow mode. I was now ready to do a hike up Mt. Mansfield.

1 comment:

  1. If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
    Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

    ReplyDelete