Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Back! Vermont Trip #3
















It is difficult for me to put into words. What it means to me. To be back in Vermont for the 3rd time. All of my trips have been special. All of the locations I have had the privilege to visit, over the years. Have been incredibly interesting and beautiful places.

Vermont holds special meaning for me. I feel like when I'm here. I am at home, and when I'm away from here. I away from home. This wonderful place offers peace, beauty and quality of life. It is a great place to visit, and to live.

The trip down went perfect. The weather conditions were very good. Also I had no problems, crossing the boarder. I was arguing almost the whole way. With my GPS. My GPS has a mind of her own. She wanted to send me an alternate route. From the route I was accustom of going. I won this argument. I do love the route, crossing into Vermont, from Rouses Point, N.Y. I love the scene. When you have arrived, and reached Lake Champlain. This Lake has to be one of the moist beautiful lakes on our planet. I call Lake Champlain. The welcome mat, for the the State of Vermont! Just wait until you cross the lake and see what's on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get to see any crotchless actress this play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Al! I watched a play called "The History Boys" It was a depressing story. Too much about real life. That's why I hated it. I'm sure you would of hated it to. After watching it. The play left you feeling depressed! D.W.

    ReplyDelete