Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where do I go from here?





Well, I have enjoyed presenting my travels on this blog. I hope that what I have done in my life will inspire others to get infected by the travel bug. Don't get stuck in an unhappy situation in your life. Get out and live your life. We only get one chance. Make your life count! So where do I go from here in the year 2008? I would like to go back and visit the U.K. Channel Islands. They are very high on my list. Also a return trip to England is always a very good possibility for me. I enjoyed my trip there so much. When I was there back in 1998. Also the Island of Man, and the Isles of Scilly, are also good possibilities. I would like to visit Yellowstone national park. I have already been to Yosemite, and The Grand Canyon. I have yet to make it to the orient. So I will try to make it there for sure. The rest of Scandinavia is also another part of this world I would like to visit. The quality of life is so good there. Norway is considered one of the prettiest countries on the planet. The Baltic's also have some interest for me. Also it has also been my goal as a traveler to visit New Zealand. From talking to people that have been there. It isn't to be missed.

Here is an idea for the ultimate world trip. This journey would begin in Santiago, Chile. From Santiago, I would fly to Easter Island. Easter Island is the most remote island on the planet and a very interesting place to visit. I would then continue west to Tahiti . I have heard many great things about this tropical paradise. From Tahiti I would fly to New Zealand and tour maybe the prettiest country in our world. I couldn't leave this area without a visit to Tasmania and Australia. Then on to visit the far east and get a real taste of Asian culture. Visiting South Korea, Japan,Vietnam , Thailand and Singapore are all countries of interest for the Travel Wolfe. Then a visit to India would be a possibility on this world tour. Then travel to Europe. To enjoy stops in Greece, Poland, Austria, The Czech Republic, France, The Chanel Islands and England. Then back to reality and home to Canada. This trip would require at least 6 months minimum. I think you would need at least $30,000 per person at toady's prices to make this trip a reality. It would be worth ever second and cent!

Any comments about this blog. Will be appreciated by me. It is always great to hear from other people. Who really enjoy to travel! Remember, travel well and travel safe, and you will have the time of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment