Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Mother

Also the next year in 2003. Our family ran into more turbulent waters. My Mother who has always been the glue that holds the Wolfe Family together. Fell and broke her hip. While her and I were out shopping for groceries at a local supermarket. The brake was bad. Also the Canadian medical isn’t a good as it use to be. That is a fact. You don’t see any Doctor bills. However the care and quality of care has depreciated quite a bit. Also our politicians have no clue how to fix this continuing problem. Saying that, my Mom recovered from all of her heath problems with the help of two fine surgeons from Sunnybrook hospital. Dr. Kreder and Dr. G. Cohen did a fantastic job. My Mother wouldn’t be alive today. Without there great work. There just isn’t enough talented medical professional available to make it a quality heath care system. So the struggle continues. I have to remind myself now. This is a travel blog. I’m sorry I got off topic. However this is what happened and it had to be said. The good news is. My Mother somehow survived all the crap. That our very poor medical system threw her way. My Mother is a fantastic person. Anybody that has a great Mother, wife, or female significant other. Knows how important it is. To have somebody like that in a man's life. It is happily a very stabilizing factor. That improves the quality of your life quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment