Saturday, June 11, 2011

Made It!!!

The trip down went with any difficulties or disasters! I left home at 6:30 am. I arrived at Cornwall, Ontario by 11:30 am. It took me about 40 minutes to get across the boarder. I crossed into Vermont around 2:30 pm, and arrived at the Hotel Coolidge located in White River Junction at 5:20 pm.

I feel pretty tired right now. I am sure I will get a good night sleep, tonight. My old car performed extremely well. The only thing I forgot to take with. Was my laptop computer. It was my own fault. I tried to think of everything, and thought I had everything completely organized, and ready to go. But not quite! I will just have to work around that.

The Hotel Coolidge has a free computer setup in the lobby for guests to use. I will post pictures for my posts. After I arrive home.

Just glad I made it back to Vermont. To enjoy another holiday in this great place!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment