Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Travel Vermont, And Loving It!













Today was a very wonderful day on my summer Vermont vacation. I joined forces with fellow traveler Mike. Who I met at "Gathering Inn". Located in Hancock, Vermont.

I accompanied Mike, and his dog Sasha. As we journeyed around Vermont checking out some of the beautiful and quaint towns, and sights. That make Vermont a fantastic holiday destination. Also a great place to live life!

Our itinerary was; Ripton, Lincoln, Bristol, Bristol Falls, Champlain Valley, Middlebury, Salisbury, and the Falls of Lana (located on the east side of Lake Dunmore).

It was an excellent day. The weather was a beautiful summer day. I would like to thank Mike for showing me some new areas of Vermont. That I had not visited until today.

Some great pictures to follow. Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment