Wednesday, June 15, 2011

St. Chistopher meets the Swiss Guardian of Freedom!


During my very enjoyable time in Vermont. I take a moment to pay homage to a good luck charm. That has contributed to my fun and pleasure over the years. Now normally St. Christopher guides and protects the traveler to safe passage, and a safe return from any trip or adventure.

Just like St. Christopher. The Swiss Guardian Of Freedom. Has always looked after me. When I have been enjoying life on the road. This medallion is actually a one Swiss Franc Coin. That was given to me. By a friendly Swiss lady named Christine. It was given to me after my safe return from my trip to Switzerland in 1986.

My thanks to Christine and "The Swiss Guardian Of Freedom for all your support over the years. It is very much appreciated by the Travel Wolfe!

No comments:

Post a Comment