Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello Stowe, The Valley of Green!











Today was another great day of my Vermont experience 2011. After breakfast and saying my good byes to everyone at "The Gathering Inn". It was time for me to move on to the final part of my holiday.

I came up with a great idea. To travel north on route 100. All the way to visit Stove, Vermont. This very popular ski resort area. Is also one of the best locations to visit in Vermont. There are so many great places. You will loose count, after a very short time.

I call Stowe, "The Valley of Green". As soon as you arrive here. You will eyes will become very happy indeed. Stowe features an attractive bike path here. Which is 5 miles in length. The path is know as "The Rec. Path. I completed the whole path, and peddled my bike back to the starting point. Then it was time to grab a burger for lunch and continue on to the "Isle La Motte".

I arrived on the Island at 3:45. My last accommodation on this great trip, is a restored 1930 schoolhouse. I was greeted by the friendly owner Carol. Who made me feel very welcomed. I enjoyed a nice lite dinner at the local golf course. Located just across on the mainland. The Isle La Motte is connected to the mainland by a causeway.

Tomorrow I will explore this pristine and interesting island by bike. I do look forward to that.

The posted pictures are from my amazing experience peddling my Norco Bike. On the "Rec Path" through the "Valley of Green".

No comments:

Post a Comment