Saturday, June 6, 2015

Go Away & Fly A Kite! Lake Dunmore!

Today was another great day of my Vermont Experience 2015! I enjoyed visiting back at Lake Dunmore today. The weather turned out to be a bright sunny day! Also there was quite a breeze blowing up over the Lake. The prefect conditions to fly a kite. This is one of life's simple pleasures I have not enjoyed in many years.

I brought a kite with me on this trip. I have mixed results on flying this kite. I realized after getting it out of the storage package. That the kite is missing it's tail. So I improvised and made a tail for the kite out of a strip cut from a plastic grocery bag.

It was too cool for a swim in the lake today. But what an enjoyment it was for me. Being back at this great place to relax and enjoy many fun activities. I went for a very nice bike ride after my kite flying concluded. Happy that I got to visit my second beutiful body of water, located in the Green Mountains.

I have included some pictures.

A postcard of beautiful "Lake Dunmore"

No comments:

Post a Comment