Thursday, June 4, 2015

Just Time to Relax! Riding to The Falls!

Today was very much enjoyed! And why not. Perfect weather and you get to enjoy life. Living in a fantastic and beautiful place like Vermont!

I didn't drive my Elantra today. So that was a nice change and a chance for the car to also have a rest! I completed by bike ride to Sandy's after I enjoyed a hearty breakfast at the Gathering Inn.

I relaxed when I got back to the Inn. Enjoy some lunch. Then set out my second bike ride of the day. Another very friendly and familiar ride. Riding north on Route 100. To visit "Moss Glen Falls". The ride to the Falls which is 7 miles from the Gathering Inn. Seemed to go by very quickly. After a nice visit with Moss Glen Falls. I was tempted to ride all the way to Warren. Which is another 9 miles north from where Moss Glen Falls are located. Route 100 starts to get steep at that point. So I turned south and headed back to my Vermont Home, The Gathering Inn.

I included some pictures of my bike ride today, and also some video of "Moss Glen Falls"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rcCjTqS4njk


Total distance for my bike rides today 23 miles or 37 KM.

No comments:

Post a Comment