Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stowe & The Fabulous "Rec Path"

By lunch time I made it to Stowe. To first enjoy a nice lunch! That was taken care of by visiting the "Cafe on Main". Before I forget. When you arrive in the downtown old section of Stowe and you are planing on riding your bike on the "Rec Path". There is a free parking lot. Located down the hill, from the Church located in Stowe. You cannot miss the Church. It is white and has a very tall steeple.

The "Cafe on Main" is only a short walk. After you have parked your vehicle. You will find good sandwiches and very friendly service at this eatery and is a great place to enjoy lunch! There are tables to eat outside on a beautiful day. In front of the historic building where it is housed!

After I enjoyed my lunch. It was now time to set out on my bike. To enjoy another fantastic bike riding opportunity located here in the "Green Mountain State". Beautiful scenery and fresh air are always your companion during the bike ride. I have completed the ride on the Stowe "Recreation Path" several times and will never get tired of doing it!

I have included a few photos taken by "DRW Media" of downtown Stowe and my bike ride of the Rec Path today.

No comments:

Post a Comment