Friday, June 5, 2015

Warren Falls

Today was another enjoyable experience holidaying in The State of Vermont. The combination of relaxing in these beautiful surroundings. Combined with enjoying my bike rides and eating lots of great food and drinks. Has provided me with lots of quality time.

I completed my 4 mile trip to Rochester after enjoying a steak and egg breakfast, this morning. So I had lots of fuel in the tank. To ride back from Sandy's after enjoying a hot cup of Joe there. Shortly after I was riding back on my bike. It started to rain lightly. But it that was O.K. I'm on holidays in Vermont. So a little rain wasn't going to bother me.

Then after getting showered and changed I set out for the village of Warren for lunch. Before I arrived in "Warren". I stopped by to check out "Warren Falls". Another piece of beauty absorbed. I will never get tired of that.

I have included some photo and video of my expedience visiting "Warren Falls" today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCfIyC2xPdM

No comments:

Post a Comment