Saturday, June 13, 2015

Home Of The Brave & Land Of The Green

Another Vermont Vacation has come and gone. Many more wonderful memories were achieved by traveling to the Green Mountain State of Vermont!

All the fantastic vacations that I have enjoyed in Vermont. Have been the kind of medicine that any Doctor can not prescribe! I just feel so much better after I have had the chance to slow down the pace of life. To enjoy the refreshing environment that the Green Mountains has to offer. A place where the sky is still blue, the air is clean and free of pollution and you are surrounded almost constantly by all of the green beautiful scenery!

On every trip I leave Vermont with body and soul renewed. Ready again to fight to survive all of the pressures and stress of living life in the real world. Hoping that a great holiday in Vermont. Will give me the chance to visit the Green Mountains again in the future!

After visiting Vermont I have always been in complete awe of all of the natural beauty. That Vermont has to offer. After being away from the Green Mountain State for awhile. I start to doubt myself. Am I exaggerating on how beautiful Vermont really is? The answer to that question is an explicit no! The Green Mountain State of Vermont belongs on the elite list. Of the most beautiful places on this planet we call Earth. Just do yourself a favor and come and see Vermont for yourself!

On this trip I would like to thank Kathleen! The proprietor of the "Gathering Inn" located where route 125 meets Vt route 100. Hancock is a great location to call home during a Vermont Vacation. Also The Gathering Inn is an excellent and comfortable accommodation to stay!

I would again also thank my 2009 Elantra. This car is fun to drive and has done an excellent job. Replacing the Corolla!

Also thanks to my great friend "The State of Vermont". For being so Green! Also not letting the "Travel Wolfe" ever forget. What is the best way for me. To continue to enjoy my journey through life!


No comments:

Post a Comment