Friday, June 5, 2015

Where Is "Blueberry Lake"?

For the final 3 days of this Vermont Experience. I decided I am going to visit 3 beautiful bodies of water. One on each day. Today's choice is "Blueberry Lake" located near Warren.

On a recent trip to visit Vermont. While I was visiting in the village of Warren. I asked directions on how to find "Blueberry Lake". I was given instructions on how to find the lake. But somehow I couldn't follow them to find the lake.

But today I had success! I used the new technology and the Internet to help me. I used Google Maps. My GPS was no help. As Blueberry Lake is not provided as a tourist recreational destination. So the GPS doesn't know that Blueberry Lake exists! Plus "Blueberry Lake is not shown on most Vermont Maps.

I finally found and got to enjoy some wonderful time at Blueberry Lake! It is not hard at all to find this secluded piece of blue water in among all the green. On a very hot summer day. I sure it would be a prefect place to cool off. As a bonus for me today. There was a canoe left at the Lake. I saw no harm in taking the canoe out in the lake for a ride. More wonderful Vermont Time enjoyed today!

I have included the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment