Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Beauty of Lake Dunmore!

After my kite flying adventures that were enjoyed on the beach of Lake Dunmore. I then set out to enjoy my second bike ride of the day. I removed my Raleigh Road Bike from my car. Rode the bike outside the gates of "Branbury State Park". I turned right. Not sure what direction I was heading. I didn't really care!

On September 17th, 2012. I rode my bike completely around Lake Dunmore. This rides remains one of my favorite rides that I have completed in Vermont. It will also make my list of favorite bike rides of all time. Which will be a very impressive list.
Here is the post from 3 years ago;
http://travelwolfe.blogspot.com/2012/09/ounce-around-lake-dunmore.html

All of the enjoyment of that ride came back to me, very quickly! I was planing to do a short ride. Which I did. I rode for 4 miles along the road that encompasses Lake Dunmore. Then rode back to Branbury Park. I almost was temped to keep going and travel around Lake Dunmore by bicycle for the second time.

My Vermont Vacation 2015 has been great, and yes I still have one more day to enjoy. Enjoy the photos I took today of biking Lake Dunmore!

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. travel blog

    ReplyDelete