Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Great Place to Bike- Albuquerque!



The Rio Grande River, following through Albuquerque.

For the last two days of this adventure. I have been enjoying one of my favorite past times. That would riding a bicycle. I arrived in Albuquerque on Wednesday. I didn't know that the City of Albuquerque was such of a wonderful place to ride a bike! But now I know. Also the weather has been wonderful biking weather. No humidity with bright blue clear skies. With temperatures in the mid 60's F. The city of Albuquerque NM offers 400 miles of bike trails within the city.

I biked on beautifully designed trails. Plus their are off road trails though beautiful parks that are very special places for Cycling! With the wonderful climate in the high desert region. Where Albuquerque is located. You can enjoy to ride a bike on most days. Yes Albuquerque gets some winter conditions in January. However winter is very brief in the "Land of Enchantment". I have included some photos.








My hotel during my stay in Albuquerque.




















No comments:

Post a Comment