Monday, February 13, 2017

New Mexico Museum of Space History

View of the City of Alamogordo from the Space History Museum.


Today was a day of poor weather. The sunny and warm days that I have grown accustomed to on this trip. Were replaced by cold and a rainy day. However I turned a negative into a positive! I decided to remain in the New Mexican city of Alamogordo.To relax. To shop and enjoy to great food. And also to have the chance to enjoy the New Mexico Museum of Space History. Which also includes a great Planetarium and The International Hall of Fame. The entire day was a wonderful experience to say the least. I have included a lot of pictures to give you and idea what my day on this vacation was like.

These photos are from the outside of the museum. There will be a second post with pictures from the inside the museum. Plus photos from the my experience seeing a show on viewing the night sky.

























No comments:

Post a Comment