Friday, February 10, 2017

Living Desert State Park- Carlsbad, NM






Today was another eventful day on my journey in New Mexico. After breakfast. I went to visit the U.F.O. museum in Roswell. I attempted to rent a bike to enjoy a bike ride in Roswell on a beautiful day. However their were no bike shops located in Roswell that rented bikes.

So after a very good lunch at "What A Burger". The very good hamburger restaurant from Texas. I set off travelling further south. To arrive in the city of Carlsbad.

Went to the tourist office. Which is always a good idea when arriving in a new location. They advised me to check out "Living Desert State Park". I did and it was well worth the visit. A good chance to learn more about life in the desert. Showing all the plants and animals that live and survive in the dry and hot desert conditions. I have included some photos from my visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment