Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Great Sand Dunes National Park

                                 Driving towards Sand Dunes National Park
After my quality experience enjoying the Breckenridge area. My itinerary would now take me south to visit the southern region of Colorado. I would be heading for the very nice town of Salida. After leaving "Summit County and very high altitudes. I would be now changing scenery into more desert and flat areas of Colorado.

I traveled though farming ranches heading towards my comfortable Air B&B lodging in Salida. The following day my travels would take me to visit yest another wonderful National Park located in the United States. Located close to the town of Mosca, Colorado. You can find "Great Sand Dunes National Park".

Perfect weather condition were enjoyed in this naturally wonderful and unique place. It always a wonderful experience visiting these places of natural beauty. A very great opportunity to relax and get back into a positive frame of mind!

I have included my photos of the experience. After leaving The Great Sand Dunes National Park. I would then be traveling onward to the southwest part of Colorado, and the town of Durango.








No comments:

Post a Comment