Sunday, September 22, 2019

Ouray!!!


There was one final stop on the "Million Dollar Highway" after completing this amazing journey. I took a few more photos on the final amazing part of the highway. Then got back in my rented Sportage. Then did the last mile downhill and rolled into the very special Colorado town of Ouray!

I felt both exhilarated and exhausted from completing the drive! Defiantly feeling very happy that I had made it to Ouray! A very beautiful town Ouray! The town sits in a valley, completely surrounded by the mountains!They say that it is the town that will give you the feeling that you are in Switzerland and not in the USA. I found a safe place to part my Sportage on the main street of Ouray. Got out and just started to relax. I went into a local supermarket and purchased a ice-cream treat. Then walked across the street and found a very nice local coffee shop. I sat outside and enjoyed sipping the coffee. Until I felt revitalized and it was now time to move on to my next Air BnB location. North in the town of Montrose!

I have included some photos of the town of Ouray!




No comments:

Post a Comment