Thursday, September 12, 2019

Travel Colorado




Hello everyone. I am writing this post form beautiful Boulder, Colorado. This trip is going to plan so far. I have organized and interesting itinerary for viewing the diversity and beauty of the "Rocky Mountain State".

The trip has been a challenge for me. Trying to feel relaxed and enjoy the traveling experience. The weather was very hot during the day in the Denver area. I was now living at 1 miles above sea level, and also dealing with a 2 hour time change. Plus I felt tired and rundown. But I took it very easy for the first 2 days of the trip. trying to get ready for the very exciting part of the trip that is coming soon to be.

The driving in the Denver Area is too similar to Toronto for me to enjoy driving here. The drive just to travel to the city of Boulder was difficult. But I made it. I gave up on the idea of attending a Colorado Rockies game last night. I was staying too far away from downtown Denver to enjoy the experience of seeing the game. You have to try and make good decisions when you are traveling. To try and make the trip a success!

The accommodations so far at the 2 Air B&B locations have been great! I was able to obtain a nice used bike while I was staying in the city of Aurora. I used it today to enjoy a relaxed ride on the Boulder Creek Path.

The ride and a amazing lunch at Vero Pizza was enjoyed. I have included some photos.



Vero Fireplace baked pizza was just excellent!





No comments:

Post a Comment