Saturday, September 7, 2019

Rocky Mountain High


The good news is. That the Travel Wolfe is on the move again. This time the destination is the "Rocky Mountain State" of Colorado! It will be a 10 day adventure. Trying to enjoy all the beauty the State of Colorado has to offer!

My itinerary is set. I will fly to Denver from Toronto. I will pick up a rented car at Denver Airport. Then I will be staying in Air B & B for almost all of my accommodations on this adventure. The first location for my trip. Is in a suburb of Denver named Aurora! Then I will travel north to the city of Boulder. Two days will be spent there. Then after acclimatizing for 4 days and now in full holiday mode, by this time. I will venture south up into the Rocky Mountains to the tranquil and picturesque town of Breckenridge.

Then after I enjoy staying in Breckenridge. I continue further south to the town of Salida. I spent one night there. Then I will continue southwest to the Historic town of Durango. From this point in the trip. I will start heading back north. My next stopping point will be the town on Montrose. My final full day of my Colorado adventure is traveling back to Denver. For my departure back to my normal life.
This exciting new adventure is being dedicated to very talented singer songwriter John Denver. Who loved calling the State of Colorado his home. John Denver enjoyed putting his love for Colorado in many well written and special songs!

John Denver performs his song "Rocky Mountain High live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGwYmYX298

No comments:

Post a Comment