Monday, February 8, 2010

The City of Houston









I must admit I enjoyed by short time visiting Houston. I have included a few pictures from my time wandering around the city. Most of my day was looking for a good used bike to enjoy on this trip. The last pictures post are of my new ride. It is a "Yukon" made by Giant. After breakfast on Monday. I will be leaving Houston for the southern Gulf coast town of "Rockport".

I enjoyed two great meals in Houston. These restauants are worth mentioning. They are; Bodegas Taco Shop and Tequlia Bar located at 1200 Binz Street, and "HAPPY ALL" located at 2502 West Holcombe Blvd.


The pictures from top to bottom are;
Reliant Stadium- home of the Houston Texans (NFL)
The city hall-fire station 1914 (historic district)
my rented Hyundai Accent licence plate (Texas TDP 626)
The International Hostel 5302 Crawford Street. Houston, Texas
My used "Giant" Yukon mountain bike- one cool ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment