Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ocean Dr.- Ocean Ride!!!!!!!











Today was the day to put my acquired mountain bike to the test and complete a decent ride. The Motel 6 I am staying at is very well located. It is ride off of the Gulf of Mexico. The motel is located at Oso Bay. Which is about a 10 mile drive to downtown Corpus Christi.

Yesterday I drove the scenic drive following the seashore, which takes you to the downtown area. I continued on to visit the USS Lexington. Today I rode my "Yukon" Giant bike along Ocean Dr. for a very enjoyable Ocean Ride! The distance of my ride today was about 21 miles. I enjoyed every inch of the riding today.

Today's lunch was a special one today. Ginger chicken and beef, and the Thai Spice. The "Thai Spice" can be found at 601 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi, Texas. The quality and the prices are high. The people are friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment