Monday, October 4, 2010

Antiques in Chester






Today I enjoyed another great day here visiting the Green Mountain State of Vermont. I planed to do some searching for rare and valuable antiquities. Also I planed to go for a more extensive bike ride today. My desintaion today would be the village of Chester. Which is about an hour drive to the southwest from White River Junction.

I just love it, when a plan comes together. I did have the pleasure of enjoying both activities today. I didn't find anything today that will make me any wiser or wealthy. But I will bring some cool and rare stuff as souvenirs of this holiday.

Also the bike ride was very enjoyable. I just parked at a antique mall, located in Chester. Then left my car parked in there lot. Then took off on my bike, and rode out of Chester on route 14 heading west. I rode out about 6 to 7 miles. Then urned around and came back.

Food for the day was also very good. I enjoyed a nice lunch in Chester, at Jim's Diner. Grilled Vermont Cheese & Tomato sandwich. Also served with it was a cup of excellent homemade chili. For desert was a amazing piece of homemade 4 berry pie.
Dinner was enjoyed back in the Junction at "The Express Wok", located in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Which consisted of a big plate of steamed; chicken, veggies, and rice. Very Nice!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment