Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank You Green Mountains!!!!!!!!








Our life's journey should be a fascinating and enjoyable experience. I think that the trick is in life to try and come up with the best game plan. That will make this possible, for you.

For me. Travel has been the ticket to my success. For traveling around this big world we live on has brought so much pleasure and delight. It has made life a lot of fun. It has always helped me to keep my work ethic. I believe you have to set goals that are achievable. Like a fantastic vacation. It is important to try and keep achieving, and to try to make good things happen.

I have learned so much from traveling. A lot about people and the world, and a lot about myself. My own strengths and my weaknesses. I have met some many amazing people along the way. That if I would have stayed at home I would never met. I made some fantastic friends. My life would be not the same. For not knowing you, and having you as part of my life.

The amazing destinations I have chosen to visit. A lot of these places I would enjoy very much to call home. If I ever got the chance to relocate. Vermont is one of those places. For ever time I visit the Green Mountain State. I enjoy it more then the time before. I will always look forward to visiting this peaceful and beautiful "Land of Green".

On this amazing trip. I would like to thank my 2001 Corolla. We have logged many miles together. Thanks for taking to where I want to go. The old car just keeps running like a new car. What an inspiration!!!!

I would to thank the Staff at The Hotel Cooledge for always showing me a good time.

I would like to thank Tom Paxton and Geoff Bartley for there great show!

I would like to thank Sarah & Giles at the Hostel Tevere. It is a great place and location to stay.

Also Kathleen and Rick at the Gathering Inn. It was great staying with you.

Lake Champlain is one amazing Lake! Being on the shores, boating, or the biking paths. Lake Champlain will never cease to amaze and inspire!

Also last but not least I would like to thank the "Green Mountains". It has occurred to me with all the time I have now enjoyed in Vermont. That a unique echo system exists on the land located between Lake Champlain and the Connecticut River. Because of the length and height of the Green Mountains. There is a successful relationship going on between those mountains and Lake Champlain. I would call it a true love affair. Also a unique way to live exists. By all the people who get to call Vermont home. Maybe one day I will get to call Vermont home. It is sure fun to dream!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment