Monday, October 4, 2010

The Birth of the Perfect Cheeseburger!!!!!!!!










My lunch today was a special one. It was enjoyed in the town of Bellows Falls. Located about 20 miles south of White River Junction.

I ate a most amazing cheeseburger at the "Miss Bellows Falls Diner". This historic Diner dates back to the 1920,s and is on the register of historic places in the United Sates.

I enjoyed today one of the best tasting cheeseburgers of all time. It was made from Beefalo Meat. Which is a hybrid breed, a cross between Angus Beef Cattle and Bison. The results is less fat, less cholesterol and far more flavor, compared to regular ground beef.

I have included some photos. Of the creation of one of the best cheeseburgers that I have ever eaten. I enjoyed a nice side of sweet potato fries with the Vermont cheeseburger. The cost was more then eating at a dive. like; MacDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, or Harvey's. But it was well worth the money spent.

3 comments: