Monday, October 4, 2010

Biking And Battleboro









I have included some pictures of my short bike ride around Battleboro. I drove to a Vermont State Park, named "Fort Dummer Park" It was closed for the season. However I was able to park my, by the front gate. Pull my bike out of the car, and go riding.

My biking went well. I got in some much needed exercise and built up a nice appetite for dinner. My dinner in Battleboro was also enjoyed. I found the "Vermont Country Deli", with the help of my GPS.

I enjoyed a nice serving of carrot and ginger soup, and sesame chicken for the main course. My desert was delicious piece of pumpkin pie.

I enjoyed the drive back to White River Junction along highway 91 north. The distance is 62 miles, and takes about 1 hour. The endless display of beautful scernery. Will always put me in a relaxed and happy mood.

2 comments: