Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moss Glen Falls






Before I reached the village of Warren and Hostel Tevere. I passed by and stopped to view "Moss Glen Falls". It is one of the nicest water falls that I have seen.

Here are some more details, and a few pictures I took.

This is likely the most photogenic waterfall in the state of Vermont. While others are taller or greater in volume, this waterfall has a grace and style that can't be matched. Deer Hollow Brook shoots through a narrow rocky gap and leaps over a roughly hewn wall of schist. The texture of the rock wall directs the waters in many graceful streams in periods of low to moderate water.

3 comments:

  1. Glad we could give you a comfortable place to stay here at Hostel Tevere in Warren, Vermont. We hope to see you back here in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed staying at your very confrotable place Giles. Thanks for having me. Love being in Vermont!!!!

    ReplyDelete