Monday, October 11, 2010

St Albans, Vermont










For the final day of Vermont trip number 5. It was like the rest of this journey, very special. I was planing to go biking in Stove. But then I though about it. I have already been to Stove, and yes it is very beautiful there. But it was also the holiday weekend. When I was there two years ago. It was packed with fellow tourists on a very beautiful October day.

So I made the decision to visit the town of St Albans. Which is located about 25 miles to the north of Burlington. It was a wise choice. I had an excellent last day.

When I arrived in St Albans. I drove down to see there beautiful Bay. There was a pub-restaurant located there. I went for a bite to eat. And To try and get online with my laptop computer. I enjoyed the Bayshore Pub. I got online, enjoyed a good meal, and got some guidance from the nice lady proprietor, and some locals who were also there.

I was allowed to park my car in there lot. So I could use the pub, to start and to use as my finishing point. I did a nice 10 mile ride. First along the Bay. Then up the Mill Road to Route 7. Back into St Albans. Then St Albans back to the Bayshore Pub.

Then When I was done the ride. I made another great choice. I drove back to Burlington. Enjoying all of the beauty Vermont has to offer. Hugging the coast of Lake Champlain all the way back to Burlington. "Wow" is all I have to say. Enjoy the pictures from my final bike ride, through Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment