Friday, October 22, 2010

Panoramic Vermont









Here are a few panoramic pictures I took during Vermont holiday #5. I took these photos using my old and outdated Panoramic film camera.

The pictures are from the top to the bottom;
1. Reaching Lake Champlain at Rouses Point, New York- Looking north at the bridge leading into Vermont.
2. Driving South in interstate highway 89 towards Burlington.
3. Driving Route 5 South, towards Battleboro.
4. Hiking on "The Long Trail" enjoying a great view.
5. The Beautiful "Green Mountains"
6. St. Albans Bay (Lake Champlain)
7. Another great picture of St. Albans Bay

2 comments:

  1. Love the panoramic shots DW! IS the camera digital or film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have enjoyed the pictures Al. It gave me a lot of pleasure to take them. I used am old film panoramic camera.

    ReplyDelete