Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cape Air

Flying has always been a passion of mine. Once you are hooked on it. There is nothing else like it. It is a fun part of traveling to me.

Today was a unique experience. They say that good things happen out of something bad. Well that was the case today. Because of the cancellation of my Delta Airlines flight to Martha's Vineyard yesterday.

I received a bonus flight to reach the island of Martha's Vineyard. Flying on the airline of the Islands of Cape Cod, "Cape Air".

I had the rare opportunity to view this exciting flight in the seat of the copilot. I watched our pilot John. Execute a perfect flight. Flying the twin engine Cessna 402. From Boston Logan Airport to Martha's Vineyard.

Now sit back in your seat. Fasten your seat-belt and enjoy the flight. I have uploaded a 6 minute video I shot, on YouTube. Of the Cape Air takeoff from Logan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKjVhRHp9PI






























1 comment:

  1. Great pics DW! Love that you got to sit in the right seat.

    ReplyDelete