Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fly To N.Y.

Just after 2 pm on Sunday June 10th. I took off from Martha's Vineyard Airport. On a Delta flight. Bound for the JFK Airport located in New York City. My Air Canada flight to return me back to Toronto departed at 5:20 pm.

I have included some aerial shots I took from the CRJ 200 i was a passenger on. As we took off from the island of Martha's Vineyard. I also snapped some more photographs as we flew south en route to Kennedy Airport. Also I took some pictures during the landing at JFK.

This was the 6th flight on an airplane during this holiday. The Air Canada flight home would be number 7.

The final two pictures of this post is of Terminal 3 at Kennedy Airport. This airline terminal building was originally built in 1960 for Pan American Airlines. The building is scheduled to be demolished in 2015. To make way for the new terminal 4 building.




























No comments:

Post a Comment