Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hostel Chicken Cacciatore

Cooking has become a hobby for me. Also it can be a big asset while you are traveling on the road. It is always important to eat well. Especially while traveling during a exciting vacation.

I have eaten very well during this trip. A lot of the meals were made and designed by yours truly. Tonight's dinner was a great way to end this enjoyable time.

I call it "Hostel Chicken Cacciatore". The meal consisted of fresh finely sliced breast of chicken. Purchased this afternoon at the "Stop and Shop" food store. Located in Edgartown. I also purchased some organic fresh mixed veggies to the mix. For my sauce I used some medium salsa. Also I added some garlic powder and some basil. To round it on out!

Here are the pictures. Bon appetite!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment