Sunday, June 3, 2012

Up, Up, And Away!!!!

Today was a complete reverse of fortune compared to what happened yesterday. But that is part of life. It is also part of life. When you are living it, on the road.

The first part of my great day today. Was getting back to JFK Airport. So I could get one step closer to reaching the island of Martha's Vineyard. That part was a flight on Delta Airlines to Boston. I have included some ground photos prior to taking off from JFK. Also I have included some interesting pictures from taking off from JFK. I have included a picture of JFK Airport. And also a photo of Belmont Racetrack. The final photos included on this post. Were taken just prior to the CRJ 700 I was a passenger on. Landing at Logan Airport in Boston.















The 9th picture on this post. Is of the the Scituate Reservoir located near Providence Rhode Island. Thanks to Allan S. For doing the research. So I could add this information to the post. It is very appreciated from the Travel Wolfe.














































No comments:

Post a Comment